$1000 Bathroom Makeover
Although a thousand dollars might not get you as far as some remodeling shows on television would have you believe, even this small amount can do a lot. This is especially true if your current space functions well-no loose parts or leaks-but is in need of a facelift. Here are some useful ideas to consider:
- Keep your towels dry and toasty with a heated towel bar. You can find some for $100 or less.
- Upgrade your shower head to one with multiple settings, including a massage or pulsating setting.
- Improve your lighting and ventilation with a combination light and exhaust fan. One with a heat setting will keep you from getting chilled when you get out of the shower.
- Update towel bars, hooks, toothbrush and toilette paper holders, and cabinet hardware. Add matching shelves to your towels and toiletries.
- Replace the vanity with a new wood model that has a stone counter.
- Add a new mirror and faucet. Consider keeping your current vanity but replace your toilet and faucet and add a new vinyl floor.
- Add a set of sconces on either side of the mirror or medicine cabinet.
Did we leave anything out that you might want to add?
Leave a comment and we’ll share it on our blog!