There’s nothing more exciting than adding upgrades to your home like this Subway Pattern Kitchen Backsplash install our team at Don Of All Trades Professional Home Maintenance Services recently completed for our client. These home owners picked their own choice of colour and style of tile. I have to say, the end result is SPECTACULAR!
With this ceramic wall tile, it’s easy to add a splash of contemporary styling to your decor. This attractive tile features undulated smooth surface in a trendy subway style. Elegant white shades of this glossy ceramic create a distinct pattern for various install projects in bathrooms, kitchens and other residential or commercial spaces.
Did we mention that it is also surprising affordable to have it installed with Don Of All Trades Professional Home Maintenance Services? Visit www.donofalltrades.ca to find out more!
Up for a DIY Mosaic Tile challenge? Here’s some important steps to remember BEFORE you start the installation process.
Important Information To Remember
- Make sure the surface is level and clean prior to installation.
- If applying mosaic tile on gypsum, it is important to apply a coat of primer prior to beginning your mosaic wall tile installation.
- Always check all the purchased boxes of tiles before starting. I have been in situations where clients thought what they purchased was all the same tile when in fact what they brought home was 3 different types of tile. This step saves everyone involved a lot of time and aggravation.
- Inspect each tile prior to installation.
- When installing tiles, mix and match tiles from different cartons for a natural look.
- If you are installing mosaic wall tiles in a shower, it is necessary to install a waterproof membrane.
- Install any trim or profile strips before installing the mosaic wall tile.
- Modified thin-sets are generally appropriate for mosaic wall tile installations. Pre-mixed thin-sets are not appropriate for bathroom installations, and should not be used for mosaics featuring glass wall tiles.
- Follow all manufacturer’s instructions when applying modified thin-set and grout.
Click On Our Business Card To Find Out More About Our Services!
Don Of All Trades is giving back to our community. Please donate to our Helping Hands Program benefiting women and children.
Every gift is a gift of hope. Your donations make a difference in the lives of women and children who are survivors of violence and abuse that are provided with a place of safety, support and hope at Herizon House women’s shelter.
You can help improve the lives of abused women and children in the community. Please visit www.donofalltrades.ca community page to find out how you can make a difference.
For more information or to post a comment : please visit our links below:
Website – http://www.donofalltrades.ca/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/donofalltrades.info
Twitter – https://twitter.com/donofalltrade